Introducing the new Minder TV Simulator. The Minder TV Simulator looks like a real television in your home so if you leave it on during darkness burglars will be discouraged to break in to your house as they will think you are in/still awake!
Statistics show that most burglars do not want to run the risk of having to confront someone in the house they are breaking into. The Minder TV Simulator suggests to the potential burglar that someone is in the house so they will probably move onto an easier target.
No one wants to leave their TV on because it uses too much electricity and it can reduce the life of your TV which is not advisable as TV’s are very expensive items. The Minder TV Simulator imitates scene changes, light fades, light flickers, on-screen motion and colour changes so it appears to a burglar outside that someone inside is watching the television.
Burglars know that breaking into an occupied house and confronting a person massively increases the risk of him being caught and it also increases the seriousness of the offence and hence a prison sentence if they are caught.
Using the Minder TV Simulator could not be a simpler way to prevent the risk of being burgled , just place it in a room near your closed curtains and the burglar will see the constantly changing light around the edges of the curtains.
Simulated TV – The effective low cost solution to Burglary
– The Minder TV Simulator is the ultimate Burglar Deterrent Device, it’s a dynamic and convincing occupancy simulation leading burglars to think there’s someone home so they move onto an easier target
– The Simulated Television is battery operated (not included) so extremely portable
– Most televisions turn on with push buttons and don’t work with timers. Burglars know this, which makes the Minder TV Simulator perfect!
– Simple On/Off switch for rapid deployment
– Ideal low cost solution for students, elderly, rented accomadation and perfect for mass distribution campaigns
– Please note this product does not have a dusk to dawn sensor. Please purchase the Mark III TV Simulator if you want this feature
– Requires 3 x AA Batteries (not included)
– Lightweight and Portable